The Mag Website Rules apply to all users of The Mag website. By using the The Mag website, you accept and agree to abide by these rules.
We reserve the right to fail comments which:
- Are considered likely to provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
- Break the law, or condone, or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Repeatedly post the same or similar messages
- Are unrelated to the topic
- Include contact details such as telephone numbers and postal or email addresses
- Are written in anything other than English
- Contain links to other websites
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
We may also close comments on a post if we think the discussion has become irrelevant or out of date.
We want to keep our blog as focused as possible. For this reason, messages not relevant to the post may be rejected.
Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual members of the public, or people involved in The Mag, may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.