Newsletter

Get your daily update and weekly newsletter by signing up today!

News

Major Shock In Man Of The Match Vote For Spurs v Newcastle

7 years ago
Share

After each match our man of the match polls often throw up some interesting stats.

This weekend’s match against Tottenham has left me a bit puzzled.

While you won’t win any prizes for guessing who came top of the poll, the fact that Tim Krul got anything less than 100% has left me shocked.

The voting was as follows (the only ones to get 1% or more);

87% Krul
 4% Gouffran
 2% Williamson
 2% Mapou
 1% Obertan

While 87% isn’t to be sniffed at, what were the other 13% thinking of?

Obviously if we’d asked for your top three players then Gouffran and the two centre-backs would almost certainly have filled those next three places but to rank them ahead of Tim Krul…

As for Obertan, I think we have a bit of an irony campaign at work here, though I suppose it was an improvement on his ‘performance’ against Chelsea…

Share

If you would like to feature on The Mag, submit your article to [email protected]

Have your say

© 2020 The Mag. All Rights Reserved. Design & Build by Mediaworks