Moussa Sissoko will wake up tomorrow morning as an Everton player according to Sky Sports.
They say that Sissoko is on Merseyside tonight after the blue scousers agreed a £30m deal with Newcastle.
Earlier on Wednesday, The Telegraph said that their inside source at Newcastle had told them that the club were prepared to take a £30m fee in up to five instalments to help a deal happen.
Moussa Sissoko made clear that he would only sign for a Champions League club and after Euro 2016 lamented that all of his international team-mates played for clubs who finished in the top five in their domestic leagues.
Everton finished 11th last season.
Moussa Sissoko talking 19 July 2016:
“My priority is to stay in England even if I’m not against going to search for a new challenge elsewhere (overseas), I particularly want to play with big players and in top level matches.
“If you look at the players in the national team, every single one finished in the top five in a league, they have played in the Champions League or Europa League, and me, with Newcastle, I was not playing in Europe and we went down to the second division.
“I understand why people might doubt me. We have a coach (Deschamps) who understands football, if he calls me up, it is because I have certain qualities to go up against the greatest.”